70-291 Exam 5-28-05

garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
Well I have a voucher sitting in my inbox from getcertified4less.com for the last 2 months. I have NOT studied a lick for this exam but I can fail it & take it again before June 31st, so why the hell not? Wish me luck.

Comments

• porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Good luck!

If anything, at least you'll get to see what type of questions they're asking. Also, you'll be able to gauge where your weak areas are.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    porengo wrote:
    Good luck!

If anything, at least you'll get to see what type of questions they're asking. Also, you'll be able to gauge where your weak areas are.

Thanks & exactly. Who knows might just pass.
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck on your exam
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck, garv221!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
    I just seen this thread...I never updated it. I wrote this test awhile back without studying a lick because of the 2nd shot promo.I actually missed the 1st deadline, then a day later they offered an extended one..Well I didn't pass...I got like a 650 or around there..I have till August 31st to take it again for free. I actually don't even think I'm going too. I don't feel like studying for it. Too nice out, I think I'm going to start directing my time towards CCNA. I'll let my experience hold the weight for MCSE at this moment.