Managing Exchange 2007 certificate

ensgrensgr Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hallo there! My first post in here! :)

I am a junior Systems Admin with one year of experience, (I was thinking about starting from MCITP Win Server 2008 sys admin, what do you think?)

I am the only IT guy in a small company in Greece wich runs Win Server 2003 Domain and Exchange 2007.

For the previous weeks I was experiencing problems sending to yahoo, after a long search I found out that I had to change the Send connector's name to fix the problem but it was not the only one I had to do..

I realized that in the event viewer I continiously take this error unfortunatelly I do not have an account to eventID in order to view the solution. Through google I tried to study some articles from microsoft but it wasn't easy to solve the problem through the exchange's command sell.

I got confused! icon_sad.gif

I have also found this in order to troubleshoot the problem.. I think that I have to create a certificate that corresponds to the Sent connector but with the right domain name: mail.company.gr but how I will do it? What is the command I should type exactly and after that how I will enable the new certificate?

Can someone help me in order to edit the certificates FQDN name or how to create a new certificate with the right name of my exchange server in the Send connector?

Thanks in advance, sorry if this is not the right place to post my problem..

Lefteris

Comments