Options

Ccent

Burdette121Burdette121 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello I am wondering exactly how hard would this exam be. I currently hold a Security plus Network plus and A plus

Comments

• Options
    TheVirusTheVirus Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello I am wondering exactly how hard would this exam be. I currently hold a Security plus Network plus and A plus

I am currently studying for the CCENT and plan on taking it next week, if all goes well. I have Security+ and Network+ and studied for about 10 days for each. I'm currently on week 2 of studying for the CCENT. I should note that I currently don't have a job and study for ~4-8 hours a day on and off (I get distracted easily).

I went through Train Signals' videos and am currently looking at the TestOut CCNA LabSim. After I go through a good portion of it (skipping stuff that's not on CCENT based on the objectives), I'll skim through a CCENT book I have and then test. My only concerns right now are subnetting, specific Cisco IOS commands (for example, what does 'enable secret' do and how does it differ from 'enable password', I know what they do, that's just an example), and maybe some router-specific stuff.

Without studying, you will fail, no doubt about it. A good portion of the CCENT is covered on the Network+, so it's a head start, but they go into more depth with it and go way beyond it. I'd say Network+ is probably 20% of the CCENT exam.
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Your Network+ should give you a good jumpstart for your CCENT studies. Go for it!

:)