Downloading Certificate

bt2k1bt2k1 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have recently achieved my MCSA and downloaded my certificate.
The strange thing is that I currently have:
70-270
70-290
70-291
70-293
CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+

When I go to download my certificate it allows me to download the MCSA one and the one MCP certificate.

To be honest I didn't know what to expect with these certificates but I thought I would be able to download each certificate for each Microsoft Exam I have passed. But instead I get a gereral MCP certificate which does not mention the exam I have done.
Its no problem really because I still have the score sheet for each exam but would of been nice to have a certificate which includes the exam name.

Oh well :)
Certifications:
70 - 270
70 - 290
70 - 291
70 - 293
ITIL Foundation
A+ Essentials
A+ Technician
Network+

Working Towards:
70 - 294 (October '10)

Comments

• Mojo_666Mojo_666 Member Posts: 438
    That's right, you will be able to download as per your transcript (the cert on the left) so your MCP. You will only ever have one MCP Cert, however if you did your MCSA and then the security and say messaging you would get the MCSA Messaging and MCSA Security in ADDITION to the MCSA.

Make sense?
  • triotrio Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Its credentials not exams that you take,generally any one of these exams gets you an mcp,after you finish more exams you get mcsa,then mcse credentials and you can download them.
    there are others like mcitp..if you take for example vista exam .
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Each test doesn't grant you a new piece of paper. For example, it takes the 4 tests to get the MCSA paper. It takes 7 tests to get the MCSE paper. It takes 1 test to get the MCP paper. Having 70-270 and 70-290 completed still only gives you the MCP certification.

You can always download a copy of your transcript if you want the exam names. That will list the exams that you have passed along with any certifications that come with them.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Each test doesn't grant you a new piece of paper. For example, it takes the 4 tests to get the MCSA paper. It takes 7 tests to get the MCSE paper. It takes 1 test to get the MCP paper. Having 70-270 and 70-290 completed still only gives you the MCP certification.
    Good to know. I hadn't really thought about it and figured it was like the MCTS where every exam is a cert and you can download (or buy) a certificate for each one.
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Donovan921030Donovan921030 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How do i get my certificates to show under my account in WWW.MICROSOFT.COM/MCP ?