Beat the Intro

johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
Scored 947. I swear I got the toughest simulator they could have possibly thrown out me on intro technologies, and I thought I bombed it. I know how to do everything, I just wasnt confident in my answers. But I guess I should have a little more faith in myself. Thanks for all your help, Ive been taking in a lot from this site :D
Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p

Comments

• NoodsNoods Member Posts: 168
    Congrats :)

Im about to go for the intro as well. Any suggestions while the exam is still fresh?
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Congrats on the pass!
  • johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Noods wrote:
    Congrats :)

Im about to go for the intro as well. Any suggestions while the exam is still fresh?

Cant overstate the need for a firm grasp on subnetting. Not just being able to decern broadcast, first, last address and subnet number, but being able to take a network number, and a mask, and being able to sequentialy list the valid subnets, and be able to list the valid range for those subnets.

Did i mention that you need to be able to subnet well :D
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • davenportdavenport Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I plan on taking the intro test pretty soon also. I've been watching so many Learn key videos and reading so many books I'm ready to puke. lol :D
  • allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Congrats.
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    Cant overstate the need for a firm grasp on subnetting.
    I personally have a really hard time grasping the principles of subnetting though I learned it in technical school a couple years ago. Any suggestions on the best study aids/sites to learn? icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    reloaded wrote:
    Cant overstate the need for a firm grasp on subnetting.

I personally have a really hard time grasping the principles of subnetting though I learned it in technical school a couple years ago. Any suggestions on the best study aids/sites to learn? icon_cool.gif

This is what I used, I couldnt grap it from the Cisco Press Books, Sybex, or learntosubnet.com. I used this and it made sense fast.

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/TheBryantAdvantageMasterySeries.html
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2