Network Engineering, what certs should i go for

oniwabanoniwaban Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guyz, just looking for some direction here, could anyone help me out, in giving me some info on what certifictions i should go for if i want to do network administration.


  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    MSCE: Microsoft Certified System Engineer


    MCSA: Microsoft Certified System Administrator

    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    your title says Network Engineering, but your message body says Network Administration. 2 different fields. Network engineering is design and maintenance of nework topologies, you will want to go Cisco. Network administration in my experience has dealt mostly with the devices that connect the network, and Microsoft would be a good way to go.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

    2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
Sign In or Register to comment.