CCDA

jaleel_ipcjaleel_ipc Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Group..

Has anybody appeared for the exam recently .....coz i am planning to take the exam this week..

can u guys plzz send me the latest **** also for the ccda exam

Comments

• YankeeYankee Member Posts: 157
    Why don't you just let us send you a certificate? That way we can save you the time of sitting at the test center too! icon_rolleyes.gif

Yankee
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Yankee wrote
    Why don't you just let us send you a certificate? That way we can save you the time of sitting at the test center too! icon_rolleyes.gif

bowing.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    jaleel_ipc wrote:
    Hi Group..

Hi Douche Bag! icon_thumright.gif
  • thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
    man your a idiot... if you dont have the determination to study for your certs and your not proud of your achievements i have no idea why your even on here.... we should ban your ass ! !
    Switches are bridges on steroids!
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    easy.

you don't have to swear to stop someone from swearing. you can still keep the cool and drive home your message.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    LMAO!!! , icon_lol.gif um, do you think that someone at a job would put your skills to the test? your definitely on the fast track to have yourself fired and blacklisted by headhunters and employers icon_thumright.gif YOU GO BOY!!
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • manojkumar_npmanojkumar_np Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear jaleel_ipc,

In my point of view,when comparing CCNP,CCDA is too tough because i am passed BSCI ,BCMSN and routing & switching specilization.then i atten CCDA but failed 3 times.

If u get any suggestion about CCDA ,Pls forward to manojkumar_np@yahoo.com.

I have to take this exam again on next week.

thx & Rgds,
    MK [url][/url]