Thanks!

DisenchanterxDisenchanterx Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello! I'm new to the forums.

I sat down for both of my A+ exams today I scored an 850 on essentials and an 833 on Practical App. :D

I just wanted to extend my thanks to the members of this forum.
I thought that I was ready to take the test and had scheduled it 21 days ago when I discovered this forum. After reading a lot of post I realized that I had not prepared near enough. I read post after post increasing this gut wrenching fear in my stomach, that said your not ready. You all scared me with what what questions you all said could have been on the test, and how deep the domain topics might go. So I kicked it in high gear and studied my butt off for 12+ hours a day for 21 days. If I would not have found this forum, the fire would not have been lit and I probably would have failed.

Again, I just want to take a second and thank the people who post on this forum.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the cert!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Don't forget to update your profile now with your proud accomplishment! icon_wink.gif
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the cert!!! I'm glad we had a part in your success :)
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your passes and welcome to the forum!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Good work!

And congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats and welcome =)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    whoo-hooo, more KY on here! congrats man
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    whoo-hooo, more KY on here! congrats man

You know what, I'm just gonna leave that one alone.... icon_razz.gif

To the OP, Congratulations! Hopefully, the rest of the trinity (Net+, Sec+) is in your sites...especially before the end of the year. I took my Net+ about two-three weeks after A+...you'll find there is some sweet overlap. :)
  • RockinITRockinIT Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am starting at Western Governors University in Oct and I intend to ask a whole lot of questions to theses forums along the way. This really is a great resource.

Congrats on the pass by the way. Keep rockin' out the certs!
    Courses Completed at WGU:
    Start Date: 10/01/10,

Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC:

EWB2, BAC1, LAT1, LET1, LUT1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, GTT1, GUT1, TPV1, ABV1, BGV1, TSV1, WDV1, WSV1, BLV1, MGC1, ORC1, TWA1, CPW4
    Classes Transferred:

BBC1, LAE1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    Certifications Held:

In progress!
  • DisenchanterxDisenchanterx Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. Now its on to Net+.