Options

Best/Most Accurate practice test?

themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
I have labsim, the All-in-One Security + book and the ILT book. Plus a few I found online. Which one do you think has the best practice test? I got 89% in Labsim but only 69% in the All-in-One practice test. My test is tomorrow so I'm really cramming to make sure I pass. Thanks
Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I only used the Labsim tests and they were pretty good in my opinion.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    I just got 91% now in Labsim so I think I'm ready. I just need to keep telling myself to read the whole question and really understand what it is asking. The questions on this test are really tricky.
    Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
  • Options
    You'll be ok. Just be sure and read the questions carefully as 1 or 2 words can change the correct answer. Bring back a big WIN.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Listen, don't worry...it's already been done..meaning that you will pass and we all look forward to you posting and telling us this good news!
  • Options
    LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ......I just need to keep telling myself to read the whole question and really understand what it is asking. The questions on this test are really tricky.

^^^This. Awaiting the good news.
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I did like the LabSim when prepping for the exam, but prefer to read. From what I personally saw on the LabSim, it does a great job by itself on prepping you for the exam, just preferred to go back to Darril's guide to finish the job. If you can get 91% on it's 100 questions, you are ready. Bring back the "W."
  • Options
    850 out of 900. Pretty hard but manageable.
  • Options
    cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153

LOL..what did I tell ya? That is was already done..I knew you would pass my friend!

Congratulations!!!!!!icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■

Way to pull the rabbit out of your hat...<cheese>....

Congratulations!! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Way to go!
    Congrats on the solid score.
  • Options
    LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif Great score, and congrats! Job well done.
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!