70-660 Anyone done it?

bernardgbernardg Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello!
Anyone passed this exam?.Very deep and technical touching internal structure of windows but must have for everyday windows administration.

Comments

• bernardgbernardg Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    Looks interesting. I've actually never heard of it until now.
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I was aware of it. I even have a copy of Windows Internals I picked up. But honestly I don't see how it helps the normal sysadmin in anyway. I don't see how knowing the size of the stack in windows 2000 and XP and Vista helps me all that much. I feel like the material just bridges programmers and admins a bit.
    -Daniel
  • bernardgbernardg Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Every admin while troubleshooting a failed system must know internal structure and architecture of Windows.While dealing with problems that manifest themselves as a bsod or hung there is no other way to solve them you must simply dive deep inside windows internals.icon_lol.gif
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Looks interesting and useful. I doubt I'd ever have use for the cert but a book on Windows Internals would be handy to have as the knowledge gained for studying for this cert, as the OP stated, would be useful.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.