Interview...

...today for a Senior Administrator position. Wish me luck!

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck. Take it easy, relax and do your best icon_thumright.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck! Update us!
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Best of luck! icon_thumright.gif
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck. If you get the job will you be hiring any jr admins? *nudge nudge*
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    I'll be praying that you make that move. And hopefully, it will be 2 jr admin positions.. icon_lol.gif
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm rooting for you too.
    Just be yourself, you'll be ok.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Prayed for you my friend...

Please update when you GET the job!
  • tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Good luck. If you get the job will you be hiring any jr admins? *nudge nudge*

From what I was told, there may actually be a Jr position as well. They are looking for something fairly specific for the Sr job, and its possible that if I do not fit that, that I may be offered the Jr job, will have to wait and see. Im kind of going in blind, as I know very little as to what they are looking for but I was told by the guy doing the search, that I match pretty well *shrugs*. Will know more in a few hours!
  • tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    Interview went well. I had a good vibe coming from them I believe, however I dont have any experience with Sharepoint or Citrix so that may hurt my chances a little. The headhunter that got me the interview is waiting on feedback to give me, but otherwise, I may not know anything for a couple of weeks. The good thing is that the company is growing extremely fast, with 46 current locations, and they are hoping to be over 100 by the end of next year. I think its a great opportunity if im lucky enough to get the job!
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Awesome! Thanks for the update...and don't worry about not having all the experience they are asking...I mean, who does with any new position?

The good part is that they are growing in this economic decline....