Anybody ever take the Wonderlic Test for a job?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
I've seen samples is this strictly an aptitude exam?

Comments

• eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm betting that Dynamik has aced this one.

MS
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I really was expected you to have a good off color joke about this one eMeS.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • ssampierssampier Member Posts: 224
    I know I have taken some weird job pre-assessments test. I want 2 hours back from that math/reasoning/personality test one company wanted me to take.

Since the Wonderlic is also used in the NFL, I wonder if you could guess at your potential football position from your score? :)
    Future Plans:

JNCIA Firewall
    CCNA:Security
    CCNP

More security exams and then the world.
  • loxleynewloxleynew Member Posts: 405
    Strangely yes Ive taken it. It was not for IT though it was for a bank teller position lol. I answered about 40 of the 50 questions and it was really easy id imagine I got about 30. It's more of a time issue than are the questions hard issue.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    loxleynew wrote: »
    Strangely yes Ive taken it. It was not for IT though it was for a bank teller position lol. I answered about 40 of the 50 questions and it was really easy id imagine I got about 30. It's more of a time issue than are the questions hard issue.

I finished 34 of the 50 but most of mine were right. I wasn't sure if I should just fly through it and hope to get some right or actually think out some of the formulas. Some of the sequencing ones and patterns were very easy, but still took 10 seconds or so. Some of the more advanced ones took me 2 mins.

I wouldn't be surprised to have gotten a 25-28