Just Bagged It...

DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
YEah I did it passed with score of 786 and im happy about it
want to thank God and Daryl and this forum for all the inspiration.
I found the exam not too bad really there was a few questions that i needed to re look at and some that I had trouble on deciding what to choose from nailing it down to two possible answers. but not too bad the tricky ones I just read the words really slow and tried to work it out from the wording of the questions.

I would have said its not easy but if you do your home work its pretty straight forward and was easier than I imagined and than I made it out to be. I studied it for about 6 months and had real world experience and read daryils book and had measure up exams and sum it up PDF as my main resources and a couple of cram sheets and a pdf from preplogic the mega guide that i didnt really look at much.
just read daryils book twice and then studied then questions hard.

I would say that for me the Network Plus was the hardest CompTIA exam I dont know why but on the exam it felt like a real head doer and I was convinced that I was going to fail when I pressed finnish but I got a pass on that one surprisingly.
On this one I knew it would be a close score but I felt a bit more confident at the end.
so thats all three comptias for me it has been a fun learning experience but ha ha ha get this the funny thing is I Failed the A Plus TWICE! when I was first taking it. I dont know why but it seemed to outwit me at first. maybe it was because it was my first exam and lack of exam taking experience and also because people told me its so easy maybe I didnt prepare well enough. But Im glad I found my way on how to study and Im glad I managed to pass Net Plus and Sec Plus first time.

next I will have a break and then I think I might come back for an Entry Level MCP I might do the Windows 7 exam maybe

thanks guys

Comments

• kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Way to go! Don't forget the beer!
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Awesome DoubleD! Knew you can do it...

Thank God and wish you well in your future endeavors!!!
  • AmcoAmco Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job man! 3 more day for me. icon_cool.gif
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    A pass is a pass! Congrats, and welcome to the club! icon_thumright.gif

So far, I haven't read anyone who has both used Darril's book and failed the Security+ exam. (At least from what I've seen the last few of months.) What I have seen were low passing scores (but passing, and in the end, that's what matters!) but never a fail. That really is a testament to how good this book is!

Congrats once again!
  • K_RichK_Rich Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and for completing the Comptia tri-fecta.
  • PanderPander Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You now possess the holy trinity of CompTIA exams. Congrats Double and good luck on your future studies. Good job man!
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Pander wrote: »
    You now possess the holy trinity of CompTIA exams.

I'll never go that far to call it "holy"... LMAO. But hey, he does have the trinity. :D Unless he's DoDing it, he'll never have to deal with these tests again.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif !