Options

Warming up for the beast

jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
I took the beast last November, since then I had taken other exams, now I an focussing again on it. I had done all the readings I can possible do it on it, practiced and worked in real life on it and now self testing in which Im averaging above 900 on each practice tests.

I might get a new job shortly so Im cramming this one for a week now after completing 218 last week, so if Im still not working next week, I will take it again.

In Nov, I missed it by a few questions. My score was 660. Close, now I have more knowledge and am more prepared.

Any last suggestions are greatly appreciated.
What next?

Comments

• Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I haven't taken this one (or any really :), but I know that I've been a bit nervous about it.

I have the full MS press set and a ton of supplemental material. The MSpress book for this one has to be one of the most dry, intense ones, even though it's pretty small compared to the Server exam.

I managed to score the Sybex book for it on the bargain rack at ChumpUSA, and it's a lot easier to get through. I find the language fairly simply in comparison, with real world examples given. Bookpool seems to be a good place to find stuff like that so maybe it's worth glancing at.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber