Options

Failed

The_13th_Warri0rThe_13th_Warri0r Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed my 70-215 exam i trusted too much on the Offical Ciriculum Books and did not read extra stuff that wasnt in the book, failed with 608

Comments

• Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Try again, failure is a part of learning. Hopefully you are on the 2for1 deal....
    What next?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Do you have access to server/client setup so that you can get full hands-on preparation? Repetition of these admin processes is an important part of preparing to really burning these exams.

Best of luck for the next time!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck next time. Try to setup labs using Virtual PC. Practice and more practice will make the exams easier.
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't get discouraged! If we succeeded at everything the first time, life would be boring :).

I got an all-in-one study/practice guide done by mcgraw-hill, and I love it. It only covers the MCSA, but still. You get run through the gamut of installation and configuration, all on your own machines. It can't be hard to score a couple of old P3's and some ram at this point, so I highly recommend it.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber