Options

Passed 70-284, now MCSA!

RelianRelian Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally! It tooks me 8 month to complete this cert, but it was worth it.

Score 70-270: 747
Score 70-290: 796
Score 70-291: 957
Score 70-284: 950

I studied hard for the 291/284 exams and the only possibility to earn a good result ist to set up a lab. But to set up a Exchange cluster in VMware without a x64 CPU and 8GB Memory ist a trial of patience. Do you experience such scenarios only from reading, or do you just have the potent hardware?

I need some variation in my learning schedule and will continue my cert-journey with the CCNA before upgrading to MCITP EA.

I'm very new to this board, but it feels good to be a part of it and though english is not my native language I hope I'm able to share some knowledge.

Relian

Comments

• Options
    Mojo_666Mojo_666 Member Posts: 438
    Grats

I have potent hardware. ;)
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man!! Welcome to TE!!!

What did you think about the 70-284?
  • Options
    RelianRelian Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey rogue2shadow, the 284 is by far the most difficult one since there're very few books which deliever the knowledge you need to pass the exam. You HAVE to build a lab, think out some Exchange environment scenarios and reconstruct them.

Relian
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    f3z81f3z81 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I still remember the 284 exam, I found it the toughest in the MCSA track, passed it back in 2009 after my second attempt!
    2011:

CCNA April / May (Hopefully)

ITIL v3
    Prince2
    MCTS Windows 7

Then Rest! :thumbup:
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    ssampierssampier Member Posts: 224
    Congratulations on the MCSA pass. I am playing with Exchange (although 2007) myself; definitely a lot to that program.
    Future Plans:

JNCIA Firewall
    CCNA:Security
    CCNP

More security exams and then the world.