Passed Today!

photodude416photodude416 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Been a lurker a while but I passed today with a 782. Used the Sybex book and practice test, along with the TechNotes and practice test in this forum and some background experience. Now I can work to get more experience and understanding without the pressure of getting certified.icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Been a lurker a while but I passed today with a 782. Used the Sybex book and practice test, along with the TechNotes and practice test in this forum and some background experience. Now I can work to get more experience and understanding without the pressure of getting certified.icon_cheers.gif

Not bad! Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Congrats, man!
  • K_RichK_Rich Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • photodude416photodude416 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□

Wanted to say that the good thing about it was that the library had the updated Sybex book w/CD available so I checked that out. Also I was able to talk a vendor down on the voucher price as it only had 1 week to expire so I paid $125 for the test (got real lucky there).

Next is to finish up my MCSA and then start working on Windows 7, Server 2008, and eventually SSCP, CISSP
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • AmcoAmco Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    Congrats!
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Unforg1venUnforg1ven Member Posts: 108
    congrat m8! icon_cool.gif

Hopefully i will have the same fate next week.
    Next on Tap>> WGU B.S. IT - Network Administration
    MCSA:2008 Complete >> Capstone left!

####################################
    "One of God's own prototypes... too weird to live, too rare to die..."
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats photo! icon_thumright.gif
  • imfrom51imfrom51 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□