finished a+ today

hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
today finished a+ took 702 today 701 a couple of weeks ago found 701 easy but had more problems with 702 got 882 on 701 and 786 on the 702icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man!! Welcome to TE!
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations! I remember how psyched I was after passing A+ and finally having a cert on my resume, it's a great feeling. Don't forget to update your profile with your newly-acquired A+ status.

What's next for you?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! icon_thumright.gif
  • chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    next net + i actually study for a long time for a+ but i was a little intimidated to take the test this forum gave me some info and i was encouraged by a lot of posts
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I actually found the Net+ to be the easiest of the 3 (A+, Net+, Sec+) so you should have no problem with it, Good luck in your studies!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • flamesofdarknessflamesofdarkness Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

How was it? Give me some advice :D
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    used mike meyer's all in one actually read more than one edition was intimidated buy the idea of an exam actually talked to a place that wanted to charge me 5500 dollars for a+ net + and mcp it made me mad enough to try the test one of the instructors for cbt nuggats said that a lot of the practice test cost as much as the tests if you fail you can take it again and learn from your previous mistakes