Options

Small Business Server 2008 70-653 exam

JerryLJerryL Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is there anyone else that is working towards the SBS 2008 exam? If so it would be great to have a link for it.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    JerryLJerryL Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply. Too bad there isn't more activity on this lonely thread for a complete operating system. If there was a grouping for it under the Microsoft header with the other exams, it might be noticed more.

JerryL
  • Options
    Miikey87Miikey87 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I completed this recently, although I work with this day to day in the office. It isnt the certification that work wanted me to pursue. They were interested in me chasing the SA or EA certifications.

There isnt too much information out there, however I did use the MS Press Book and labbed the whole way through.

Be sure you understand how the migration works from 2003 to 2008. Everything is about the SBS Way, the SBS console is your answer to everything ultimately.

Good luck!

once you have fiddled through with SBS 2008, the exam is fairly easy to feel your way through :)
    :study: - Never stop learning

Completed
    Microsoft: 70-640,70-642, 70-646, 70-652, 70-653, 70-662, 70 - 681, 71-169
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
    Citrix - CCA XenApp 6
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I would think this would be a good exam to do. I've only dealt with SBS once and that was setting up a small office with it. I haven't even labbed it or anything yet. Did the job really cheap considerring the amount of time I put into it but, then again, most of the time was me learning the OS.
    SBS has really got a lot of good features.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.