Security+ Passed

gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well i must say i was disappointed on the wording of questions on this exam. It seemed foreign to my practice exams. I was doubting my self through out the exam but i manage to pull out a 827 passing score. Thanks to everyone here on the board and the help from all of you.

For the people who are planning to take the exam in the future. May i recommend the Darril Gibson CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-201 Study Guide. Thoroughly understand all concepts.

Comments

• erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well i must say i was disappointed on the wording of questions on this exam. It seemed foreign to my practice exams. I was doubting my self through out the exam but i manage to pull out a 827 passing score. Thanks to everyone here on the board and the help from all of you.

For the people who are planning to take the exam in the future. May i recommend the Darril Gibson CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-201 Study Guide. Thoroughly understand all concepts.

92% doesn't exactly suck, my friend. Congratulations are most certainly in order! Welcome to the club!!icon_thumright.gif
  • K_RichK_Rich Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    92% doesn't exactly suck, my friend. Congratulations are most certainly in order! Welcome to the club!!icon_thumright.gif

Definitely does not suck haha. Congrats man, you deserve it!
  • Unforg1venUnforg1ven Member Posts: 108
    Kudos on the nice score and the pass! When I took the Net+, I had the same exact feeling. Ended up getting a near perfect score. Moral of the story is, don't get too hard on yourself during the test. Answer the questions with the knowledge you accumulated and hope for the best... lol.
    Next on Tap>> WGU B.S. IT - Network Administration
    MCSA:2008 Complete >> Capstone left!

####################################
    "One of God's own prototypes... too weird to live, too rare to die..."
  • gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CHEEERS!!! glad i got it out of the way finally.
  • chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the good job!
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Congrats on the pass!
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Awesome job Gregorio! Hopefully I will have a score like that at the end of October!