Passed Server+

cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
Today I passed Server+ with a score of 85 out of 100. I did fairly well considering the fact that I thought the test was scheduled for Thursday, and instead was forced to take it today. The test was filled with questions relating to RAID level 5 (Probably 12 out of the 80). My Exam Cram book, which is very poorly written, was just enough to get me to pass. That makes me 4/4 on CompTIA exams, and now I am moving onto the MCSE security track. Wish me luck!

Thanks,

Cheeblie

Comments

• ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    wtg, how long did you study for this exam, and how long did you study for the security+
  • cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
    For this exam I didn't study all that much, considering it's a mixture of all three previous exams I've taken. Probably 5 - 10 hours of preparation. Security+, however, was a **** for me and I studied for probably 20 - 30 and still only passed by one question. I think the main reason for that was because I didn't have enough resources. I probably should have bought another book, but I managed to squeek by. Server+ is on par with Network+ in difficulty, although I did much better on Network+.

Cheeblie
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats Cheeblie, nice score ;)
  • cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
    Security+, however, was a love for me and I studied for probably 20 - 30 and still only passed by one question.

I guess the forum has some profanity filtering, so I'll let you know that I did not say love. Hehe. I said something that rhymes with a female that rides on a broomstick with a black pointy hat. icon_lol.gif

Cheeblie
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_lol.gif That's the forum's word censor... it doesn't know in which context you want to use a word, it's just listed so people can't call each other ****. icon_wink.gif