Cisco Press / Boson practice exam.

bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
OK, so I FINALLY managed to get through the Self-study guide for CCNA:Security, grabbed the cd out of the official exam cert guide and installed the boson exam to see how badly I do. The first question:
In SDM's Edit Signature window, you click a green square next to the parameter you want to configure to make it editable. What color and symbol does the green square change into after you click it?

Please please PLEASE tell me this isn't the type of stuff I have to know for the exam? If so I may as well save myself the $250 and not take it cause I'll NEVER remember such useless minutae!.

OK, rant over. Let's see if the other 59 questions are as bad... icon_sad.gif
Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno

Comments

• JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
    I was going to try and take the exam this week. But then I saw this post and decided to put it to next week just to be sure. :) lol
  • creamy_stewcreamy_stew Member Posts: 406 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bermovick wrote: »
    OK, so I FINALLY managed to get through the Self-study guide for CCNA:Security, grabbed the cd out of the official exam cert guide and installed the boson exam to see how badly I do. The first question:

Please please PLEASE tell me this isn't the type of stuff I have to know for the exam? If so I may as well save myself the $250 and not take it cause I'll NEVER remember such useless minutae!.

OK, rant over. Let's see if the other 59 questions are as bad... icon_sad.gif

IME, cisco questions are pretty well-written. That's just horrible, though.

I was thinking of leveraging my now useless ICSW studies towards the CCNA:s, but this kinda turned me off. Hopefully, this question isn't representative of what you would get on the exam.
    Itchy... Tasty!
    [X] DCICN
    [X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
    [ ] DCICT
  • UndyUndy Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    not only what's on the exam, but why is Cisco forcing SDM on everyone? Drives me nuts. ;)