Practice Exam?

apr911apr911 Member Posts: 380 ■■■■□□□□□□
My study material for Project+ didnt come with a practice test or even a material review test.

Can anyone recommend a free online practice test?

Im supposed to take the exam on Tuesday morning and Id like to do a run through on a practice exam to see what areas I need brushing up in...

-APR911
Currently Working On: Openstack
2020 Goals: AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications, F5 CSE Cloud, SCRUM, CISSP-ISSMP

Comments

• demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    apr911 wrote: »
    My study material for Project+ didnt come with a practice test or even a material review test.

Can anyone recommend a free online practice test?

Im supposed to take the exam on Tuesday morning and Id like to do a run through on a practice exam to see what areas I need brushing up in...

-APR911
    comptia website has like 10q test
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • joshmadakorjoshmadakor Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    WGU B.S. Information Technology (Completed January 2013)
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »

I'll second uCertify, I have had only good to speak of their practice tests.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • joshmadakorjoshmadakor Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    chmorin wrote: »
    I'll second uCertify, I have had only good to speak of their practice tests.

Hoh? How many questions do you get with uCertify for Project+? Do you remember if they were more or less difficult than the actual exam?

Edit: I just read on the site "379 questions with full explanations"
    WGU B.S. Information Technology (Completed January 2013)
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hoh? How many questions do you get with uCertify for Project+? Do you remember if they were more or less difficult than the actual exam?

Edit: I just read on the site "379 questions with full explanations"

I haven't taken the exam yet.

I'm currently on Chapter 4 in the Sybex guide and want to go through that before I focus on uCertify. I plan on slaying this bad boy sometime in December....it might even be between December 6-11. If not, then some Saturday. I'll be talking to my WGU mentor on Friday to have him give me my Project+ voucher and enroll me. By no means do I think this exam will be cake, like Security+, but I plan on getting the pass. But I will study my butt for it. Then the only non-MS cert I got left is AKV1, which I'll take sometime next term.

This is what happened with Security+...I was some pumped by other people taking it, that I decided to do it myself as one of my first 12CUs. :) Now I'm pumped to have TPV1 as my true last CUs for the term before 2/1.