Options

CLI to get hardware info in IDP..

kronicklezkronicklez Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all expertise,

Currently i'm not exprience with IDP & WXC. Can someone tell me the CLI to get hardware info such as "sh chassis hardware & sh chassis environment" in EX & M/T series. I already google in Juniper website but not found guide for CLI in IDP & WXC. Hope someone will help to share the link. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    junipengjunipeng Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kronicklez wrote: »
    Hi all expertise,

Currently i'm not exprience with IDP & WXC. Can someone tell me the CLI to get hardware info such as "sh chassis hardware & sh chassis environment" in EX & M/T series. I already google in Juniper website but not found guide for CLI in IDP & WXC. Hope someone will help to share the link. Thanks.

IDP cli is linux.

you can web login IDP and click ACM, review config
    "You got a dream,you gotta protect it."
  • Options
    I already tried ACM but not show the S/N for the module that i slot in. Is it have a command in IDP like sh chassis hardware or sh chassis environment?
  • Options
    junipengjunipeng Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kronicklez wrote: »
    I already tried ACM but not show the S/N for the module that i slot in. Is it have a command in IDP like sh chassis hardware or sh chassis environment?

You can see the product S/N in ACM,but I don't know which command can show you like sh chassis hardware in IDP CLI.

main options

view current configuration

Do you keep the Juniper Prouduct Packing list detail ? That list will show you all modules S/N.
    "You got a dream,you gotta protect it."
  • Options
    Hi Junipeng,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently i need log as prove to show i install some card in IDP. So that's why i need that command.. Thanks for help me..