Options

help!! sos

tony irelandtony ireland Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
doing the exams again third time lucky..they even know my name by now!!!! 150 euros per exam!!!

anyways when taking the exam i found alot is about troubleshooting with drives scsi`s etc...is their anywere or book that does trouble shooting ,when i purchased a+ study guide i found a lot of information but not enough on troubleshooting!!!! icon_eek.gif

Comments

• Options
    paige1paige1 Member Posts: 117
    If troubleshooting questions are a problem, know that these types of questions. (scenario) are designed to confuse the test taker with a lot of useless information. Once you figure out what the question is really asking, the answer is usually a simple one.
    Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.

Samuel Johnson
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    doing the exams again third time lucky..they even know my name by now!!!! 150 euros per exam!!!

anyways when taking the exam i found alot is about troubleshooting with drives scsi`s etc...is their anywere or book that does trouble shooting ,when i purchased a+ study guide i found a lot of information but not enough on troubleshooting!!!! icon_eek.gif

The A+ exam is designed for a candidate with about 500 hours experience, so short of practice, reading alone may be a difficult way to learn the material, though some do.

Can you get ahold of some old SCSI parts to become familiar with setting things up?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?