should i be listed here?

Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
I passed my ITIL V3 Foundations on 9/24/2010, I got a certificate and pin in the mail, but shouldn't it be listed on the site?

I checked here:

http://www.itil-officialsite.com/ITILEISCRSQuery.asp

and it never pulls me up
Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Mike

You should be listed on there unless you opted out when you took your exam...however, it can take quite a while to get on there.

Each Exam Institute collates results to provide to the site, and then the site is only updated at the end of the month. Looking at when you took your exam, it's probably worth waiting until early November and checking then - if you're not listed at that point then an email to your examining board (EXIN, ISEB, Loyalist or other...) will be needed.

Claire
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hi Mike

You should be listed on there unless you opted out when you took your exam...however, it can take quite a while to get on there.

Each Exam Institute collates results to provide to the site, and then the site is only updated at the end of the month. Looking at when you took your exam, it's probably worth waiting until early November and checking then - if you're not listed at that point then an email to your examining board (EXIN, ISEB, Loyalist or other...) will be needed.

Claire

Claire:

My name showed up in the database for V3 foundations, since I took my intermediate with another testing company will that effect my chances of that cert being mentioned under my ITIL profile?
    All of the Examination Institutes that I've worked with (APMG, EXIN, ISEB and Loyalist Certification Services) feed into the successful candidate register.

I believe it's the same for all the rest but if you don't appear after a reasonable period it may be worth an email to your training provider to double check.

Claire
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    my cert says Exin on it, would I e-mail them? or the school where I tested at?

thanks
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
    Exin will get you an answer more quickly - your training company will probably just email them anyway :)

Claire
  • pakgeekpakgeek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    I passed my ITIL V3 Foundations on 9/24/2010, I got a certificate and pin in the mail, but shouldn't it be listed on the site?

I checked here:

http://www.itil-officialsite.com/ITILEISCRSQuery.asp

and it never pulls me up

I took the exam back in April and it still doesn't list me. I might have to contact Exin to get this sorted out.
  • pakgeekpakgeek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Here is the reply I got from Exin.

EXIN Candidate,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We have launched a new service that will provide you the opportunity to have your ITIL achievements made available in the ITIL Successful Candidate Register.

In accordance with general educational privacy regulations, EXIN will not release candidate information without the express consent of the candidate. To have your ITIL details placed on the official register, you will first need to visit our website:

ITIL® Successful Candidate Register - EXIN Exams

Once you fill in the form at the link above, your information will be verified and the data will be transferred to the online register. This process may take up to 14 days before your information is available online.

During the meantime, please make sure to browse our FAQ. It contains important information about what to expect when receiving your results:

Frequently Asked Questions - EXIN Exams

We trust we have informed you sufficiently. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Exin service desk
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    pakgeek wrote: »
    Here is the reply I got from Exin.

EXIN Candidate,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We have launched a new service that will provide you the opportunity to have your ITIL achievements made available in the ITIL Successful Candidate Register.

In accordance with general educational privacy regulations, EXIN will not release candidate information without the express consent of the candidate. To have your ITIL details placed on the official register, you will first need to visit our website:

ITIL® Successful Candidate Register - EXIN Exams

Once you fill in the form at the link above, your information will be verified and the data will be transferred to the online register. This process may take up to 14 days before your information is available online.

During the meantime, please make sure to browse our FAQ. It contains important information about what to expect when receiving your results:

Frequently Asked Questions - EXIN Exams

We trust we have informed you sufficiently. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Exin service desk

awesome! thanks a lot!
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • mypcrepairguymypcrepairguy Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just what I was looking for, thanks pakgeek!
    (Start date 1/01/2011) BSIT: Network Design and Management

Units to Complete: (33)
    CLC1, WFV1(LOL), AKV1, TPV1(wip), AHV1, AIV1, AJV1

Transfered Units: (34)
    BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1,

Completed Units by Certification: (30)
    TEV1, TTV1, ABV1, TNV1, TSV1

:study:currently reading: CompTIA Project+ Study Guide (Exam PK0-003) by Kim Heldman and William Heldman