Passed :-D

essclubessclub Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
OK, after a lot of worry and stress induced mainly by reading this forum I took and passed the CCNAW yesterday. IMO the reports here of the difficulty of this exam and the suggeston by some that you need the equipment are incorrect. This was the easiest Cisco exam I have taken so far, MODERATED. I would infact go as far as to say that the exam was dissapointing, given the effort I put in studying for it but it's not a bad thing to know the material well, so nothing lost there.

What I used to pass was The official Cisco exam guide (many mistakes and correcting the book from the eratta takes time), CBT nuggets. I did not have access to any equipmet at all for this exam.
All the info you need is in the book and on the Video. Only one question on one of the least used EAP methods (icon_wink.gif) surprised me.

What I would say to others on the NA track is that I think I took the certs in the right order i.e CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNA-Security, CCNA-Wireless. I say this because I get the feeling that the knowledge gained from each cert was relevent in the exam for the next cert if only a little.

Right, wheres that CCNP Route book....?

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!! Job well done!! icon_cheers.gif

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • gollgoll Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    essclub wrote: »
    What I used to pass was The official Cisco exam guide (many mistakes and correcting the book from the eratta takes time)

Congrats!

Which guide is that? care to provide a link?

TIA
  • essclubessclub Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cisco Press CCNA Wireless Official Exam Certification guide by Brandon James Carroll