Options

What score is passing?

prime_fxprime_fx Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
:)

I am using Michael Myers A+ Cert book.. and when i take the test.. it says i need a 800 to pass? Is this correct in reference to the number of questions that are in the test included in his CD (30) or something else.

Also what is the price .. and where can them cheap? (discounts?)

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The passing score for Core is 515, with 505 for OS. There are approximatly 80 questions on each exam, with a time limit of 90 minutes. For a good deal on vouchers check the link on the right, Exam Vouchers. Use the 1155 code for an extra discount.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    prime_fxprime_fx Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok thanks alot. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    ddt10197ddt10197 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What is 515 as a percentage. I am a bit confused on how they grade it. How many correct questions out of 80 do you need to get correct to pass ????

Thanks
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ddt10197 wrote:
    What is 515 as a percentage. I am a bit confused on how they grade it. How many correct questions out of 80 do you need to get correct to pass ????

Thanks

Only Comptia knows....and they won't tell :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?