Options

A+ Changing?

NEANEA Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I will start my studying for the A+ this weekend and was wondering if the test objectives would be changing anytime soon? I heard that the N+ is changing at the end of this month. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    NEA wrote:
    I will start my studying for the A+ this weekend and was wondering if the test objectives would be changing anytime soon? I heard that the N+ is changing at the end of this month. Thanks!

I'm not aware of any changes soon. I'll double check tonight and post here if I find anything.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    etv23etv23 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I too would like to know about this, as I will be studying for my A+.

Thanks All!
  • Options
    My initial look through the CompTIA site did not reveal anything *NEW* regarding this. I'll look again later to see if I missed something though. For now, trust the objectives that they have posted :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    Since nobody really answered that well, I will. icon_lol.gif JK.

No, A+ is NOT changing soon.

The Network+ changed in MAY.

Thank you :).
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • Options
    etv23etv23 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you reloaded.
  • Options
    antoine808antoine808 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I JUST TOOK IT AGAIN ON FRIDAY THE 17TH AND FAILED I WAS SO SURPRISE, BECAUSE OF THE TESTING SOFTWARE I WAS USING WAS ISSUED IN 2003 FROM PROMETRIC. I DID NOT RECOGNIZE THE TEST AS BEING THE SAME ON I HAD FAILED THE PREVIOUS YEAR. I AM DISAPPOINTED, YET LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON.
    Singing- *Rain drops keep falling on my head*
  • Options
    teenu0427teenu0427 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A+ is changing soon this september.i am not sure but thats the plan for comptia to cahnge this september.

EGAL
  • Options
    teenu0427 wrote:
    A+ is changing soon this september.i am not sure but thats the plan for comptia to cahnge this september.

EGAL

Do you have a link showing this? Just looked around their site again and did not see mention of a definate change. icon_confused.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____