Help on exam 70-290

louiecutieslouiecuties Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
guys i planning to take the MCP exam next month this will be my 1st time and i don't have any idea what kind of exam will be pop out. can anyone give me guide, reviewer or a practice exam so that i can prepare my self for the exam. thanks a lot.

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Microsoft exams generally consist of multiple choice, simulations, drag and drop questions. The best way to prepare is to get a good book - the MS press book is good, set up a lab and do the exercises, read the exam objectives, and finish up with some practice tests to gauge your knowledge.
    this site has 20 practice questions, too.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Microsoft exams generally consist of multiple choice, simulations, drag and drop questions. The best way to prepare is to get a good book - the MS press book is good, set up a lab and do the exercises, read the exam objectives, and finish up with some practice tests to gauge your knowledge.
    this site has 20 practice questions, too.

I agree!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63