Options

A+ language?

vinskovvinskov Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
is I will like to know in how much language A+ certification translated, because I speaks French and I will like to study and to pass this certification has to you it there somebody who can help me with French documentation?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I have not seen anything. I looked around Amazon and Googled for Certification Prep books written in French and did not see anything.

Do any of the bookstores in your area carry any books for IT? Are they all written in English?

I do know someone who is French (native) but he speaks English, I'll ask him if he is aware of anything that is translated.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Are the exams administered in French, too?
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Are the exams administered in French, too?

Looks like A+:

German
    Arabic
    Castillian Spanish
    Japanese
    Korean
    Dutch

iNet+
    had fewer options.

So, possibly there are not going to be test prep in French? Though I have not heard back from my friend yet.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?