Options

Internships on Resume? Yes or No

dmbfanatpsudmbfanatpsu Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am questioning wether or not I should include my 2 internships I did in college on my resume. I have worked the same job since graduating - about 2 years ago. Should I put the interenships on my resume or not? They were both related to IT, but weren't that serious compared to my full time job. Any thoughts or opinions?

Comments

• Options
    NoodsNoods Member Posts: 168
    Even if they arent really significant, it cant hurt to show you have put some time in.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    YES, YES, YES, and YES again.

That's what internships are for, for inexperienced students to gain experience. I can't think of a valid reason why you wouldn't include it.
  • Options
    s0c0s0c0 Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ofcourse, you souldn't even need to ask this. The more experience the better.
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes, and I would suggest wording it such that it can lead to discussion. So don't be extremely detailed about the internship on your resume. Make is so you can use it as a tool to engage the interviewers.
  • Options
    s0c0s0c0 Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    keatron wrote:
    Yes, and I would suggest wording it such that it can lead to discussion. So don't be extremely detailed about the internship on your resume. Make is so you can use it as a tool to engage the interviewers.

Good idea

*s0c0 begins rewording resume*
  • Options
    bighuskerbighusker Member Posts: 147
    It'd be extremely stupid not to list them.