Thanks to prometric had 1 hour warning just to take 70-290 passed

thomas130thomas130 Member Posts: 184
I book my exam and thought it was for 2nd however check my confirmation which stated 21st good job I second check it was the 22nd. They would'nt move so had no choice to sit the exam. However glad I did now I passed 850 :)

Got my 70-291 on the 26th so revising for that now

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good job! You aren't the first to make a mistake like that. And if it's less than 24 hrs, they will not change it. Same issue happened to Dynamik, once... It also happened to me, but I was unaware of it and missed it. Checked on Prometric and found "no show" on my test record. I was quite upset with myself!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    How are you doing the 291 so sonn? Did you study for both at once?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • thomas130thomas130 Member Posts: 184
    yeah I been been studying at the same time. At least prometric change the day for this for free.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! Looking forward to the pass on 291!
  • krauserkrauser Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, icon_cheers.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63