Options

70-680 question

sbertram87sbertram87 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, i started reading the MS book for 70-680. As i do all the questions at the end of each lesson there have some that say "choose all that apply" Ont he real test will there be questions like that? Also if it says that and i pick answers A B C and the right answers are B C D. Will the question be marked totally wrong or will i get some points for what i have right?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think that you might get this type of question and if you didn't chose the right choices the whole question is wrong although Microsoft will probably not say this officially.

I wouldn't worry about questions styles just focus on the material and you will be fine.

Take a look here it has some info about test format

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam.aspx#tab4

Good Luck
  • Options
    gandalphgandalph Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You probably will get this type of question in your exam however Microsoft generally state that each part of the answer relates to the solution therefore if you answered ABC and the answers should have been BCD you gain scoring for the correct answers you supplied.
    obesa cantavit

certs: MCITP (7 and Vista),MCTS,MCSE,MCSA,MCDST,CCAI,A+,Network+,Server+
  • Options
    gandalphgandalph Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    One thing that you should be aware of, if the question states choose TWO and you only choose on then you would be marked as wrong as you have not read the question properly.
    obesa cantavit

certs: MCITP (7 and Vista),MCTS,MCSE,MCSA,MCDST,CCAI,A+,Network+,Server+
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    gandalph wrote: »
    You probably will get this type of question in your exam however Microsoft generally state that each part of the answer relates to the solution therefore if you answered ABC and the answers should have been BCD you gain scoring for the correct answers you supplied.

Have you read this somewhere ? is it official or you're assuming ?