Good news for CCSPs

JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
According to this moderator post over at CLN : https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/message/101599#101599
If you are an individual who achieved the CCSP certification by passing either the CANAC or MARS elective exam, you will need to pass one of the following two exam options in order to migrate your current CCSP to a CCNP Security certification in November.

If you are an individual who achieved the CCSP certification by passing the SNAA elective exam, your current CCSP will automatically be migrated in November and you will achieve the CCNP Security certification.

For candidates in the process of achieving CCSP (i.e. completed some CCSP exam requirements but not all):For Mix and match options (CCSP to CCNP Security migration) the online tool is available for your conveniece:
CCSP Exam Certification Tool - Career Certifications & Paths - Cisco Systems

Comments

• brocbroc Member Posts: 167
    That's great news, I was looking for this information! Thanks for the link, much appreciated.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”
  • mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    Suuuuuuweet! Great find bro. That's what I was looking for. I found it hard to believe that Cisco would leave the SP's out to dry.

Still leaving SP on my resume though.
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.
  • IT_FANIT_FAN Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I received an email on Saturday stating that I am now a CCNP:Security and yet I didn't take an exam in weeks. Best way to pass an exam!!!!

"Congratulations on successfully completing the CCNP Security certification requirements"
    CompTIA A+ (2009 Edition) | CompTIA Network + (2009 Edition) | CompTIA Security + (2008 Edition) | CASP | CCDA | CCNA | CCNAS | CCNAV | CCDP | CCNP | CCNP:Security | MCTS | MCP | MCSA | MCSE | MCITP:EA | ITIL v3 Foundation 8)
  • jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    Thanks for the info