Today is the day......

jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
Whom all is taking the NET+ test today?

When you are finished with your test please post your comments, test and score here, please.

Thanks,
JB
GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE

Comments

• thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
    hey whats up jescab!! im sitting today at 1030 and im pretty nervous, overall i feel confident that i should pass..i mean i can do all the end of chapter test questions in the technotes with ease, and i can pass all practice exams on my premium editiion of preplogic so hopefully ill be ok..good luck
    Switches are bridges on steroids!
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The Technotes from this site helped me greatly to pass Net+(2001), if you used those, and studied a bit, you'll probably do ok.....good luck to both of you!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Hi guys,out an hour.

I was nervous as heck this morning. I studies at the testing site for about an hour before I went inside to take my exam. :D After I signed in with the receptionist and went to the computer to start my exam construction people started to use a jack hammer and other noisy construction equipment.

I passed with a score of 840. :)

What is a good cert to study for next?
    Is there any other cert that is close to NET+ that will be easy to study for?

Long term cert goal is MCSA then MCSE.

Thanks,
    JB
    Congrats Jescab! If you want to move towards MCSA/E, then the next logical exam is either 70-210 or 70-270, the latter focusing on Windows XPpro vs 2Kpro. After that, you're looking at 215, 218 for MCSA, provided you pick up A+, which you can use in combination with Net+ for an MCSA elective.
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Thanks, what are some good books/webites/anything to study to pass A+?

Thanks,
    JB
    I used Mike Myers AIO guide, and the companion Passport book. The Technotes here also provide good knowledge too. Just make sure you get the latest edition of which ever book you buy. The AIO is on the 5th edition now.
  • jasonandashley1jasonandashley1 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jescab
    i have some ebooks about a+ if u want. shoot me email
    jasonwaynesmith@gmail.com
    Brave, brave were the soldiers (high named to-day) who lived through the fight;
    But the bravest press'd to the front and fell, unnamed, unknown.
    ..Walt Whitman..
  • zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Congratz! You've finally made it! If you want some materials for the A+; I would pass on the materials I used to pass it.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki