Passed Today

AutoxdriverAutoxdriver Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
And I was sweating it too. I realized on Saturday that the book I used to prepare was not effective, left out a lot of material and I was failing practice tests. I spent the last two days in Barnes and Nobel cramming from other books. Got a 856 and I was very pleased.

Now I'm going for Security+, and then to cisco.

Comments

• krauserkrauser Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, and good luck for the S+ icon_cheers.gif
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    And I was sweating it too. I realized on Saturday that the book I used to prepare was not effective, left out a lot of material and I was failing practice tests. I spent the last two days in Barnes and Nobel cramming from other books. Got a 856 and I was very pleased.

Now I'm going for Security+, and then to cisco.

Congratulations! you sweated it out and still got a great score! Awesome, but the number is irrelevant..

Awesome!icon_thumright.gif
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratz! I am currently studying for this exam. I am using Mike Meyers 4th edition all in one. I finally made it to chapter 6.

What book did you end up using?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Conngrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    good score! when in doubt, go to barnes and noble!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • AutoxdriverAutoxdriver Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hmm, don't see any quote options, maybe its because I'm using my droid instead of a proper browser.

N2IT I initially used ExamCram but found it to be inadequate, at least for the practice exams I encountered. I used one other book primarily at B&N but I can't now remember the title or author. I may go back and post it here though because I was very impressed with it over the other. There was a lot of fluff, but it was good fluff!