Options

Anyone taken 70-682??

mikejj83mikejj83 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I am scheduled to take Microsoft’s 70-682 exam this Thursday to upgrade my Vista Enterprise Support Technician cert to Windows 7. To the best of my knowledge the exam is a combination of material from 70-680 and 70-684. I have prepared using the Microsoft Press books for both exams.

I was wondering if anyone out here has taken the actual 70-682 exam yet and could provide any feedback on what it was like? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    mikejj83mikejj83 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Okay, I guess no one else has taken this exam. I passed 70-682 today with a score of 866. 700 is needed to pass.

If you have a MCITP Enterprise Support Tech for vista this is a great upgrade exam to Windows 7!
  • Options
    ammarataammarata Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have MCDST (Win XP ) and Planning to get the 70-682 to Upgrade

Is the Exam easy or Not ? I passed the 70-680 yesterday with 812/1000

Regards
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    mypcrepairguymypcrepairguy Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    grats on the pass,
    I took mine on 4/10/10 around the time when most of the study resources available for the exam were less then great. Also this exam will fulfill the requirements for 70-680 or 70-620 if you are planing on going MCITP: EA
    (Start date 1/01/2011) BSIT: Network Design and Management

Units to Complete: (33)
    CLC1, WFV1(LOL), AKV1, TPV1(wip), AHV1, AIV1, AJV1

Transfered Units: (34)
    BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1,

Completed Units by Certification: (30)
    TEV1, TTV1, ABV1, TNV1, TSV1

:study:currently reading: CompTIA Project+ Study Guide (Exam PK0-003) by Kim Heldman and William Heldman
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took this exam with a second shot voucher the week it came out.. I had been pouring over the 680 book figuring at worst I'd get a good idea of the questions and be able to re-take for free. As expected, I did really well on the 680 portion and lousy on the 685. I failed, and booked the retake a month later, and used that time to scour the limited online 685 resources. On the second testing, I pulled my marks for the 685 into about the 80% range, but apparently at the cost of the 680 knowledge, and scored in the mid-600's overall icon_sad.gif

I took the summer off and plan to take it once again, hopefully for the last time, in a couple of weeks
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    Sounds GoodSounds Good Member Posts: 403
    is 70-682 all you need to upgrade the mcdst to windows 7 cert?
    On the plate: AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
    Scheduled for: Unscheduled
    Studying with: Linux Academy, aws docs
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    JrmiconJrmicon Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What have you all found for study material for this exam w/o reading the books not specific to the upgrade?