prep logic pratice exams..

sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
Are they harder than the real test? Did the one that came with my Exam Cram book and didn't do as well as I would of liked. taking my Exam next week so i'm getting scared now.. icon_eek.gif

Comments

• thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
    check it dude...if you really want to pass do this. Purchase the technotes. I read through the entire technotes three times. Make sure you can answer the end of chapter test as well as the bonus exam at the end. If you are able to answer all of those correctly and understand the concept behind the question rather than cramming then you cant fail. I took 002 if your taking 003 just brush up on the new objectives.. GOOD LUCK MAN!
    Switches are bridges on steroids!
  • sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have been reading through the technotes.. Also used the Exam cram 2 book.. I don't move on unless i'm able to answer each question and the end of each chapter in the technotes.. Will take the bonus exams when i'm done reading.. I guess i'm just getting nervous.. icon_confused.gif
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Which version are you taking, new or old? If it's the old, those Technotes are all you need.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
    it's the old one.. N10-002
    just took the first bonus exam included with the technotes.. got 6 wrong out of 30. Good or bad? Gonna go over the stuff I got wrong and read through the technotes a couple of more times before Monday..
  • BigO1120BigO1120 Member Posts: 110
    I use the PrepLogic practice exams and I feel that they are very helpful. I wish I used them before I took the Network+ exam the first time. I feel more confident now that I'm going to take the test again!

The interface is just like the actual exam and the questions, I FEEL, are just as tricky. I would use them up as much as possible.
    A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever