Options

Sec+ Exam Monday

gonXgonX Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
So im finally scheduled to take the sec+ certification next Monday morning finished reading Darril Gibsons book a few days ago. Took the final exam in the book missed 10 out of 100. Going to look back over what I missed and check over a few other tid bits of info but I feel ready and confident about taking this exam. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    lockdnloadedlockdnloaded Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sounds like your ready. I think I missed 10 or 11 on darrils final and I passed the test last Friday. Good luck. Let us know when you pass!!
  • Options
    gonXgonX Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed my Sec+ this morning scored an 825 only used Darrils book and after taking this exam, I can say its all that's needed in fact Darrils book went deeper in the material than what the exam tested me on.

I'm currently in Cisco 2 might even be close for the ICND1 exam will focus on that and ICND2 now with full force. And maybe even MCTS for Windows 7 if I can squeeze it in along with my other studies and at some point earn MCITP.

I would also like to prepare for Linux+ and get that and the LP1 certification I like working with linux and want to learn more so why not.