Passed

thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
Hey all i got a 840 this morning and i finished my test in about 8 min..lol..no joke. The test was pretty straight forward and simple if you ask me. No appletalk questions, one netware question and a few port number questions. All troubleshooting scenarios. Honestly if you know the technotes, then you will most def not fail. Keep in mind i took n10-002 not 003..i cheated..hehe..... But overall its a easy test and for those who havent taken it, dont kill yourself over it like i did, just put in some time do as many practice test and go for it ! !
Switches are bridges on steroids!

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GREAT JOB, buddy!!
    You completed that test fast.

CONGRATS........................
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    great score & great score :D
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Congratz! what's next for ya?
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
    well im not too sure whats next. i want to get into cisco 640-801, but then im thinking maybe before that i should get server+ or something. What do you all reccomend. I work for roadrunner, i dont work with servers much but it would be sweet. Maybe a microsoft cert??? what you all think ? ? ?
    Switches are bridges on steroids!
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • filkenjitsufilkenjitsu Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Get MCDST
    CISSP, CCNA SP
    Bachelors of Science in Telecommunications - Mt. Sierra College
    Masters of Networking and Communications Management, Focus in Wireless - Keller