BGP+MPLS Down

Yep, I went for the BGP + MPLS exam today and I passed. The exam was not as tough as I was expecting to be. Labs were fairly easy and most of the questions were just scratching the surface, but nevertheless - I am proud with myself icon_cool.gif
I was preparing for much more complex scenarios though.
Now, I hope I'll clear the QoS till the end of the year and put that CCIP in the bag.
But first comes the drinks tonight. icon_cheers.gif
Non-native English speaker

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Since it was the composite you get double the Celebration!! drunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Always nice to blow an exam out of the water. Well done!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    I'm so jealous right now, how long did you study for? Are you well experienced in ISP technologies?

Congrats!
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!!

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • SettSett Member Posts: 187
    jovan88 wrote: »
    I'm so jealous right now, how long did you study for? Are you well experienced in ISP technologies?

Congrats!
    The gap between my previous Cisco exam and this one was 7 months... I didn't study the whole time though, but still I red "the usual" books for this exam and some not so legally obtained pdfs from Cisco's courses icon_redface.gif
    I had worked year and a half as a NOC in an ISP, from a year I am Tier II technician supporting datacenter networks which have some MPLS and BGP. I hope I'll move back to ISP environment soon enough, I am not really enjoying the datacenter networks :)
    Non-native English speaker