Finally took VCP410

stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
Finally (my god this has been hanging round my neck so long) I got round to taking VCP410 today.

I was stunned just how difficult this exam was, I had to check that I was actually doing the right exam icon_redface.gif I know that I have had flu for the last week and I had a nasty head ache during the exam but it seemed really tough.

I am not sure how but I did manage to score exactly 300 which came a a huge shock but an even greater relief.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    How much virtualization experience do you have? Nonetheless, congrats!
  • stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    xmalachi wrote: »
    How much virtualization experience do you have?

I would say more than enough icon_wink.gif, I certainly don't remember 3.5 being this difficult.
    xmalachi wrote: »
    Nonetheless, congrats!

Thanks.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    You may need to change your name though..icon_wink.gif
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats!
    You may need to change your name though..icon_wink.gif

LOL, a nickname that has been with me many years :)
  • jayc71jayc71 Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif

410 was definitely tougher than 310, I can agree with you on that. I'm gearing up for VCAP-DCA.... it sounds rougher still!
    CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, Sec+, AWS CSA/Developer/Sysops Admin Associate, AWS CSA Pro, AWS Security - Specialty, ITILv3, Scrummaster, MS, BS, AS, my head hurts.
  • jmritenourjmritenour Member Posts: 565
    I agree - 410 is BRUTAL. I'd go as far as to say it's the most challenging cert exam I've every taken.

But a pass is a pass - there's no VCP+! Congrats!
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
  • azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass. =)

What's next for you?
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • jnagoljnagol Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took it today and scored a 286. Oh well will give it another shot in a couple weeks