Options

I feel ready...........

burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am using Darril's book, an Exam Cram book (for ...........I am not sure since Darril's book pretty much covers it all) and I have been using Visual CertExam Tests. Are these similar to the Transcender exams?

I have been scoring (they use 800 as a passing score) 850+ most of the time. I do not take the same tests over and over memorizing questions. I download different tests and only take them once. I am taking the same approach towards the questions that everyone has stated: R-E-A-D the questions. It works!!! Hehe.

I know only I can know whether I am ready or not. But it sure feels like it from my scores on the practice exams.

Comments

• Options
    superman859superman859 Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    burner27 wrote: »
    I am using Darril's book, an Exam Cram book (for ...........I am not sure since Darril's book pretty much covers it all) and I have been using Visual CertExam Tests. Are these similar to the Transcender exams?

I have been scoring (they use 800 as a passing score) 850+ most of the time. I do not take the same tests over and over memorizing questions. I download different tests and only take them once. I am taking the same approach towards the questions that everyone has stated: R-E-A-D the questions. It works!!! Hehe.

I know only I can know whether I am ready or not. But it sure feels like it from my scores on the practice exams.

Actually for me, Darril's book covered almost all of the material, but I felt like I had some questions with some vocabulary I hadn't seen in Darril's book or that was more into the detail. However, this was only in a couple of the questions, and I did feel like I knew the answers anyways (I had also used another book as well). But Darril's book definitely covers enough to help you pass easily enough :) No doubt about that.

I think you're ready. Sign up and take it.
    Degrees: B.S. Computer Science, B.S. Mathematics

Certifications: Network+, Security+

In-Progress: M.S. Computer Science, CEH
  • Options
    burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Took the exam at the back of Darril's book and I got only 6 wrong. Purchased my voucher today and I will be taking the exam this week.
  • Options
    simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Good luck with the exam!