Options

law questions on Sec+

jovenlibrejovenlibre Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
How many question come in the exam? and how current (up to date) accuracy come? explain, i have All-in-one book if any change there reflect in the exams? Thanks in advanced.

Comments

• Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    jovenlibre wrote: »
    How many question come in the exam? and how current (up to date) accuracy come? explain, i have All-in-one book if any change there reflect in the exams? Thanks in advanced.

Well, my friend, let's look at the domains:
    The table below lists the domain areas measured by this examination and the approximate extent to which they are represented in the examination: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Domain [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]% of Examination [/FONT][/FONT]
    1.0 Systems Security
    21%
    2.0 Network Infrastructure
    20%
    3.0 Access Control
    17%
    4.0 Assessments & Audits
    15%
    5.0 Cryptography
    15%
    6.0 Organizational Security
    12%
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Total [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]100% [/FONT][/FONT]

Your "law" questions are going to fall under Organizational Security (due dillegance, chain of evidence, etc.). So 12 percent out of 100 is 12 questions. (Give or take...)

If that is your weak area, the All-In-One guide should be detailed enough in Organizational Security to familiarize you with the topics you need to know to score 100% in that domain. But it shouldn't "make or break" you. Darril Gibson's book Get Certified Get Ahead broke that topic down very well, IMO.