VMware Career Opportunities - Palo Alto, CA

Anne DugganAnne Duggan Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
[FONT=&quot]I am posting [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with permission from JDMurray in relation to current career opportunities within VMware.

VMware, the technology leader in virtualization and cloud technologies, is putting together a new Product Security Division and are looking for the initial talent to help shape and drive this group.

This new, highly visible, and important team based in the Product Engineering division, will oversee the R&D security efforts of VMware’s current and future product lines.

We currently have three career opportunities available:

1 – Staff Engineer, Product Security, whose charter includes working with the product engineering team and responding to discovered software vulnerabilities, developing new security tools, and conducting threat modeling and penetration testing.

2 – Staff Project (Design) Manager, Product Security, who will have the opportunity to work with our product teams, designing and developing VMware’s secure Product Life Cycle policies and procedures.

3 – Senior Technical Program Manager, Product Security Training, who will design, develop and track VMware’s Security Training Programs across its global R&D operations.

These roles are based in Palo Alto, California.

Every decade, a few companies change the way people think of the products and domain they work in forever. VMware is poised to be the company of this next decade. Want to help us defend the future of computing? Apply today!

I'm happy to send you a detailed job description.

Any referrals you may have are greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Anne

Anne Duggan
Talent Acquisition Global Researcher
VMware International, Ireland
aduggan@vmware.com
650 427-8907
[/FONT]

Comments