Boson ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT, any good?

borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello,
It's been over a year since I've logged in here but I've lurked the forums every once in awhile since then. I had passed the Route test on the last day it was available and I'm working on the final test for the venerable CCNP and was wondering if this was any good to help in preparation for the exam? I've been to a Global Knowledge class on the TSHOOT test and it was a good course but want to try to dig in and get all the aid possible before attempting the test before the end of this year. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• xxdrexxxxdrexx Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    YES, the exsim-max is very good. I just passed TSHOOT today and I used boson exsim-max in addition to my lab (real gear). Definitely recommended.
  • bmaurobmauro Member Posts: 307
    I'm using it right now for the SWITCH test - and I find the test questions are on the easy side - I hope that is a good sign and not that the BOSON questions are just that easy!!
  • borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies, I hope it works well and I will probably get the product next pay check. Don't you love how things popup when you have plans- wife's car needs some belts and the timing chain replaced so mucho $ will be going to that this week. icon_sad.gif
  • klawrenceklawrence Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    borumas wrote: »
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies, I hope it works well and I will probably get the product next pay check. Don't you love how things popup when you have plans- wife's car needs some belts and the timing chain replaced so mucho $ will be going to that this week. icon_sad.gif

borumas,

If you log in to your Boson account, you may find some special offers for the TSHOOT ExSim-Max.

If you don't have any special offers for TSHOOT, make sure you're on the email list. Boson sends out special offers to account members regularly.

Kelson
    Boson Software
  • creamy_stewcreamy_stew Member Posts: 406 ■■■□□□□□□□
    klawrence wrote: »
    borumas,

If you log in to your Boson account, you may find some special offers for the TSHOOT ExSim-Max.

If you don't have any special offers for TSHOOT, make sure you're on the email list. Boson sends out special offers to account members regularly.

Kelson
    Boson Software

I'm a customer since CCNA.

I received a discount for the ExSim (router/switch simulator) , but I haven't seen any discount for the TSHOOT.
    Itchy... Tasty!
    [X] DCICN
    [X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
    [ ] DCICT
    Oh, I just logged in, and I have exactly 0% discount.

$119
    Itchy... Tasty!
    [X] DCICN
    [X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
    [ ] DCICT
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm showing a $10 discount when I check the offers under my account -- so $109
    Limited time offer - ExSim-Max for Cisco 642-832 TSHOOT
    $10 off ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT 642-832.
    And $100 off NetSim for CCNP 8.0 makes it tempting at $249 (even with my hardware lab, multiple i3 laptops running Dynamips (with Dynagen or GNS3), and multiple quad core PCs for distributed Dynamips).
    Save $100 off NetSim for CCNP 8.0
    Limited-time offer Save $100 when you purchase NetSim for CCNP 8.0.
    Offer expires 11/30/10.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    mikej412 wrote: »
    I'm showing a $10 discount when I check the offers under my account -- so $109
    And $100 off NetSim for CCNP 8.0 makes it tempting at $249 (even with my hardware lab, multiple i3 laptops running Dynamips (with Dynagen or GNS3), and multiple quad core PCs for distributed Dynamips).

I've had a $10 on all exams since I finished CCNA, so I was expecting more than that checking in.

Turns out, they'd cancelled the $10 rabate.

Congratulations, Boson, I just bought the Selftest Software instead.

The CCNA Bosons were awesome, but rediculously expensive.
    Itchy... Tasty!
    [X] DCICN
    [X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
    [ ] DCICT
  • AlanJamesAlanJames Member Posts: 230
    I used this to study for the TSHOOT, and I must admit it was pretty good and very helpful :)
  • tamanjahtamanjah Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    pls somebody help me with [h=2]Boson ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT[/h]
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    I am not sure what help you require.

1. You can simply go to their website and purchase it.

2. Also, you can search for the Kevin Wallace Bulls Eye videos on Youtube, those are excellent.

3. Further, Cisco offers the complete exam topology for TSHOOT on their website, so you can be fully prepared for the topology, going in.

Hope this helps.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)