PASSEZD Security+ today!!

burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just got back from the exam. I am operating on only 5.5 hours of sleep. My daughter was throwing up for part of the night and she was not a happy camper. I do not suggest taking the exam on as little sleep as I did, but sometimes things cannot be avoided.

When I got there, they told me their "network was down"--hehe. I should have told them I was also Net+ certified and maybe I could help. icon_wink.gif

I scored an 848/900. About what I was scoring on the practice exams. Big thanks to Darril and his book. Best resource to use to study for this exam.

Thanks to all for your support and advice.

(Could the mods please fix my title too---I fat fingered the Z key, thx)

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the solid score!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    congrats on the pass...Darrils book is the best...I passed this test the other day with a 843/900

I would recommend...and have recommended already to a few people
  • xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    Congrats! I don't know about you, but I was glad just to get this one out of the way. It wasn't alot of fun to study for IMO.

What's on the horizon for you?
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    xenodamus wrote: »
    Congrats! I don't know about you, but I was glad just to get this one out of the way. It wasn't alot of fun to study for IMO.

What's on the horizon for you?

I honestly don't know. I was thinking about CCNA. I am not ready to tackle Microsoft just yet.
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Waiting on my book right now. Been running through labsim for a few days now. Trying to figure out when to schedule the exam.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • TravlerTravler Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Would the next logical step be to go for the CCNA?
  • krauserkrauser Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Amazing score, congratulations. icon_thumright.gif