Options

SCJP Videos

I thought i would pass this along, while studying for the SCJP exam, I am recording videos and uploading them to youtube.com

YouTube - VoidRealms's Channel

They are probably not perfect, I am doing this mostly for review.

Comments

• Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    I checked out one of the vids and it looks like you are doing a pretty good job! I look forward to seeing more of your videos and who knows... you could have your own SCJP VoD course before you know it!

I wish I had this when I was doing SCJA for WGU undergrad
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • Options
    bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    Thanks.

I am doing practice tests that came withy the SCJP book, but making the videos really helps me spot my weak areas.

If I am fumbling my words trying to make a video and it takes a few tries, then it is a pretty clear indication I need to go back and study more.

Originally I started the channel for my daughter, kinda of wanted ot put most of the computer stuff I know in video form for her to watch on her own schedule.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    This could come in handy soon... :)
  • Options
    davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    THESE ARE AWESOME!!!

Seriously your videos are sweet man! You are very well spoken and the flow of the videos makes it easy to understand the concepts you are trying to put across.

I am just starting my Java studies and I already have your youtube page bookmarked :)

Awesome stuff!

Note: Keep us posted on how your SJCP is going :)

Kind Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...