this saturday

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
At 1300 I'll be taking the exam. The best part about it is that I paid $188 for it. I'll be studying hard and going over material that I need to go over. I've been studying on and off for over a year.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• burner27burner27 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    At 1300 I'll be taking the exam. The best part about it is that I paid $188 for it. I'll be studying hard and going over material that I need to go over. I've been studying on and off for over a year.

And you shall pass!! Good luck!
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    burner27 wrote: »
    And you shall pass!! Good luck!

I really hope I do :)
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
    I really hope I do :)

If you studied and prepared well enough, hope will not need to help you!!!
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    If you studied and prepared well enough, hope will not need to help you!!!

True true. Atleast it's not like a cisco exam. I hope it'll be easy for me. I haven't taken a CompTIA exam in a while. I really hope its easy because I know a lot of the material. I'm just going to be reading the stuff that I've had a hard time on.
    Booya!!
    True true. Atleast it's not like a cisco exam. I hope it'll be easy for me. I haven't taken a CompTIA exam in a while. I really hope its easy because I know a lot of the material. I'm just going to be reading the stuff that I've had a hard time on.

I'm about to start the Cisco track. Got any advice for me? Where should I start?
    I'm about to start the Cisco track. Got any advice for me? Where should I start?

I'll send you a PM.
    Booya!!